COMPOSITE CURING HEATING BLANKETS
BriskHeat Composite Curing Heating Blankets are ideal for composite repair and fabrication: Can be used on horizontal surfaces, vertical surfaces, and on complex contoured surfaces without removing the damaged section.
- Two-year warranty
- Highly flexible: Good for leading and trailing edges
- Quick, efficient, non-stress producing heat up to 450°F (232°C)
- Exceptional durability
- Excellent heat uniformity
- Includes power plug that is compatible with BriskHeat ACR 3 and MiniPRO™ Hot Bonders (NEMA L15-30). We also offer heating blankets compatible with other brands of hot bonders and temperature controllers.
- View our full range of Composite Curing Blankets here.
- Highly flexible: 1/4″ (6mm) bend radius
- Smooth surface against repair
- Multi-stranded heating element is uniformly placed to maximize heat distribution
- Power density: 5 watts / in2 (0.008 watts / mm2)
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C)
- Heating element is laminated between two layers of 66 mil thick non-reinforced silicone rubber
- Moisture, chemical, and radiation resistant
- Strain relief built through entire edge of blanket for increased durability
- Dielectric strength: Over 2000 volts
- Choice of voltage: 120VAC or 240VAC
- Power cord is 6 feet (1.8m) long with a standard ACR Hot Bonder compatible plug (NEMA L15-30).
- Hot bonder / temperature controller required