BSAT HEAT TAPES
BriskHeat flexible Silicone Rubber Heat Tape with Time Percentage Dial Control (BSAT) provides a portable plug-and-play solution for temporary heat requiring a time percentage controller. The time controller varies the proportion (length) of time the heater is in the “on” or “off” heating mode. The heating application will determine the actual percentage set-point required. The controller does not use a temperature sensor and therefore satisfactory operation requires occasional supervision under changing load conditions.
- Silicone rubber heating tape with built-in adjustable percentage dial controller.
- Adjustable dial provides on/off heating from 5% to 100%.
- Portable plug-and-play design for easy temporary heat
- Built-in 2-prong (NEMA1-15) molded plug.
- Extremely flexible and versatile heating tape.
- Ideal for a wide range of heating applications including, laboratory, maintenance, freeze protection, de-icing pipes and valves, supplemental heat, and more.
- Moisture and chemical resistant.
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.